The G4-HPV600-WDR digital color
camera features Sony’s latest patented Super HAD™ CCD technology. The camera
offers great improvement in low lux performance and literally turns night
into day. The G4-HPV600-WDR features a high resolution 600 TV line CCD
in the 1/3-inch format.
Typical color cameras are unable to produce usable images in low light
conditions. Sony’s new dual sensor solves this issue. The G4-HPV600-WDR’s
Sony Super HAD™ technology utilizes an auto-switching CCD that automatically
switches to black and white with infrared assist during low lux
The camera features a 2.8-11mm varifocal lens, adjustable from the
rear of the camera.
The G4-HPV600-WDR day/night color camera provides exceptional illumination
with its high powered array of 36 LED illuminators. The cameras IR range
is in excess of 90 feet.
Encased in an IP66 enclosure, the G4-HPV600-WDR can operate under a
variety of harsh, outdoor environments. Water, dust, and crush resistant
glass coating ensures a clear, vivid picture, while the material coating
isolates ultra-violet rays ensuring long and stable operation.
• Sony Super HAD™ Technology
• 1/3-Inch Format CCD Sensor
• Digital Signal Processing
• 600 Max TV Lines Resolution
• Wide Dynamic Range
• BNC video out
• 0 Lux Infrared Sensitivity
• 36 High Powered LED Illuminators
• External Adjustable Varifocal Lens
• DC Auto Iris Drive
• On Screen Display for image adjustments
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Automatic White Balance
• IP66 Weatherproof Rating
• Integral Feed-through Mount Included