The G4-HPV480 digital color
camera features Sony’s latest patented Super HAD™ CCD technology.
Incorporates the same Korean manufactured I/R cut varifocal lens with zero
focus shift in I/R transition offered in our G4-HPV540 camera but at a more
The camera offers great
improvement in low lux performance and literally turns night into day. The
G4-HPV480 features a high resolution 480 line CCD in the 1/3-inch format.
Standard color cameras are unable to produce usable images in low light
conditions. The G4-HPV480 Sony Super HAD™ technology utilizes an
auto-switching CCD that automatically switches to black and white with
infrared assist during low lux environments.
The camera features an IP66 rated housing allowing it to operate under harsh
outdoor environments. The external adjustments for the 4-9mm varifocal lens
are protected by a threaded o-ring sealed cap, eliminating any possibility
of water penetration.
The G4-HPV480-VIR day/night color camera provides exceptional illumination
with its high powered array of 36 LED illuminators. The cameras IR range is
in excess of 80 feet.
• Sony Super HAD™ Technology
• 1/3-Inch Format CCD Sensor
• Digital Signal Processing
• 480 TV Lines Resolution
• 0 Lux Infrared Sensitivity
• 36 High Powered LED Illuminators
• External Adjustable 4-9mm Varifocal Lens
• DC Auto Iris Drive
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Automatic White Balance
• IP66 Weatherproof Rating
• Integral Feed-through Mount Included
- Outdoor Security Camera with Infrared
- Video/Power leads
- Mounting Bracket
- 12VDC power supply (optional)