1080p resolution, 2.8~12mm varifocal lens and 164 feet of night vision
make the KEZ-c2BR28V12XIR a versatile security camera for most any
application. The camera provides clear sharp color images during the day
then switches to black and white at night or low light environments.
With the Super Beam infrared LED you can see objects in complete darkness and the Smart IR feature will automatically adjust to prevent over exposure.
The EZ-HD camera is also equipped with true wide dynamic range to
provide more even exposure in areas with unbalanced lighting. The OSD
menu also allows for digital noise adjustments, highlight compensation
and picture and color adjustments to name a few.
The camera is also housed in an IP66 weatherproof enclosure
with an operating range of -4°F~140°F perfect for any indoor or
outdoor application. The 3-axis mounting bracket also makes installing
on ceilings or walls easy and convenient. Comes with a 2 year warranty.
- HD-TVI HD BNC output, plus CVBS analog BNC output for alternative connection/monitoring
- Operation over ‘almost any’ wire
- Over 1000 feet on standard RG59 coax; longer distances on RG6
- Up to 500’ on one pair from a Cat5e cable (using video balun pair).
- 1/3” progressive scan CMOS sensor with .01 lux native light sensitivity
- 2.8~12mm F=1.4 Varifocal 3 MP lens to capture the desired field of view (92°~38° FOV)
- 120dB True Wide Dynamic Range to handle the most challenging of bright or unbalanced lighting conditions
- Digital slow shutter (Sens-Up) low light enhancement
- True Day/Night zero light operating range of 164 feet or more from Super Beam IR LED
- Smart IR automatic exposure level adjust to achieve the desired IR brightness despite reflections and bright spots
- 2 Year Warranty