This powerful hidden camera detector/locator can find both wired and
wireless cameras. Two high-power alternately pulsating laser frequency beams
scan for camera lenses up to 50 ft. away. Hidden cameras are easily and quickly
located and viewed as bright flashing red lights by simply looking into the 4X
magnified, focus adjustable, optical glass view port.
Due to laser frequencies focused on camera lens reflectivity, "false"
alerts are virtually eliminated. Locates ALL kinds of cameras, including
pinhole and cameras hidden inside objects such as clock radios, smoke detectors,
etc. A "must have" tool for police, private investigators, security
professionals, or virtually anyone that that wants privacy assurance. No special
- Detects Hidden Video Cameras Dead or Alive!
- Detects Wired & Wireless Hidden Video Cameras!
- Very small light weight and portable size.
- Detecting sensitivity adjustable
1 - CD300 Detection Device
1 - Instruction Booklet
1 - Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Laser detecting range of wired cameras (self-shoot): 0.1 - 20 m
- Detecting range of RF device: 0.05 - 24 m
- Power supply: 1.5V AAA battery x4 Up to 6 hours of continuous use.
- Viewing Lens: IR filtered lens
- Current consumption: 80mA
- Size: 101x52x33mm
- Weight: 125g