The 650LPR-660 digital color
surveillance camera features Sony’s latest 1/3" EFFIO-E Sensor technology.
The camera features a 6-60mm varifocal lens, externally adjustable from
underneath the camera along with a high resolution 650 TV line CCD
in the 1/3-inch format.
Typical infrared cameras are unable to properly display license plate
numbers at night due to the IR reflection off the plate surface. The
650LPR-660 has built-in circuitry to reduce glare and provide readable plate
numbers up to 90 feet at 0 to 5 mph.
The 650LPR-660 day/night outdoor security camera provides exceptional illumination
with its array of 12 high powered LED illuminators, IR range
is up to 240 feet.
Encased in an attractive cream colored IP66 enclosure, the 650LPR-660 can operate under a
variety of harsh, outdoor environments. Water, dust, and crush resistant
glass coating ensures a clear, vivid picture, while the material coating
isolates ultra-violet rays ensuring long and stable operation.
• 1/3" Sony EFFIO-E Sensor
• 1/3-Inch Format CCD Sensor
• Digital Signal Processing
• 650 TV Lines Resolution color, 700 TV Lines B/W
• Wide Dynamic Range - Auto
• BNC video out
• 0 Lux Infrared Sensitivity
• 12 High Powered LED Illuminators
• IR Distance - up to 240 ft.
• IR Level Adjustment
• External Adjustable Varifocal Lens
• On Screen Display for image adjustments
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Automatic White Balance
• Spot Monitor Out - BNC cable included
• IP66 Weatherproof Rating
• Integral Feed-through Mount Included