- Adopts TI high-performance processing chip,
supporting D1 real-time recording.
- Supports both HDMI and VGA video output - does not
support BNC video output.
- Backup files via USB HDD, U disks, external
- Supports protocols such as TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DNS,
DDNS, UPNP, NTP, SMTP etc.
- Super password - hardware reset software in case of
- Mobile Viewing through Tablet PC, smart mobile
phones (Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone, Andriod, Symbian) for
- Supports schedule recording, motion recording, alarm
recording, manual recording and other recording modes.
- RS485 communication protocol
- Supports motion alarming, video loss alarming and
other alarming modes.
The HVR2804 provides
4 video inputs with real time 30 frames per second (fps) recording at
full D1 (704 x 480) resolution on every channel. Each channel can be
adjusted individually for color, brightness and contrast as well as
frames per second and bit rate.
Search files by time and date or by
event. Easily backup video while playing them back or use the backup
menu for backing up multiple files. Recordings can be backed up as
standard .avi format which can be played in most media players such as
Windows Media player or as proprietary H.264 format requiring the
included remote player software.
Remote monitoring using a computer
with Internet Explorer browser allows you full access to configure all
DVR settings, search video, playback video and record to remote
||D1 704*480 / HD1
CIF 352*240 (NTSC)
|Record Frame Rate
/ Schedule / Motion detection
x 1, USB2.0 x 2, eSATA x1
||SATA x 1 (2TB Max)