Know when someone enters your driveway or any entry point to your
property. Simply place or mount the motion sensitive transmitter near
your driveway or other entry point, when a car or person passes by the
transmitter it sounds a chime. The chime can be set to high or low
volume and could also be used to alert you if a child leaves an area or
a customer enters a store. Features:
- Installs in Seconds: Just place the transmitter outside and the receiver inside.
- Uses Wireless Technology: so the transmitter can be placed up to 400 feet away from the receiver.
- The transmitter uses Passive Infra-Red (PIR) to detect motion.
- Measurements: The
transmitter measures in at 4 1/2 inches x 2 1/2 inches x 2 1/2 inches.
The receiver measures in at 4 11/16 inches x 3 1/2 inches x 1 1/2
- Receiver requires: 3 C batteries or a 4.5 volt adapter (not included)
- Transmitter requires: 1 9 volt battery (not included)