This weatherproof wireless security camera system can be setup in minutes. Just mount the cameras where you want, and plug in the power. Cameras provide color images during the day and switch to B/W at night. The new digital frequency technology allows for interference free transmission from other 2.4 GHz equipment such as wireless routers, microwave ovens or cordless phones and the transmission is also encrypted. To view the images simply plug in the included USB receiver into a computer or laptop and load the software. This turns your computer into a complete digital video recorder, you will be able to view and record all the cameras at the same time.
It has all the functions of a standard DVR such as motion detection with optional alert sound, schedule or manual recording, search and playback. The software can be programmed to record one channel in full 640 x 480 resolution or record all four cameras in quad view. Remote viewing and playback is also possible through Internet Explorer by enabling the web camera service in the software.
The Night Vision wireless cameras have 24 infrared LED’s for 35 to 40 feet illumination in complete darkness. If further illumination is required you can use additional IR illuminators or provide more ambient light. The LED's turn on automatically when the light gets too low and shuts off automatically when their is plenty of light for the camera. The Cameras come with a pan/tilt bracket for easy mounting in most any location.
Download User Manual
- CMOS Color Sensor with 420 lines resolution
- 300 to 450 Foot Line Of Sight Range - Range through walls will be less, expect 80 to 150 feet depending on type. Concrete and metal will adversely affect range the most.
- Operating frequencies: 2.4 GHz digital GFSK
- 60 Degrees Field of View
- 24 LED's for 35 to 40 feet illumination
- Auto Channel Switch
- DVR Software included is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 including 64 bit operating systems.
- Record in 320x240 or 640x480 resolution (record one channel in full screen or record all four cameras in quad view)
- Operating Voltage 5VDC
- Includes all cords and power supplies