The KEZ-c2BRXIR bullet camera features a 1/3” progressive scan CMOS
sensor in the HD-TVI format to provide exceptional 1080p image quality.
Full color images are displayed in daytime then it switches to B/W at
night or very low light conditions. With the
dual Super Beam IR LEDs activated the camera can see up to 262 feet in complete darkness.
3D + 2D Noise Reduction to increase low light picture clarity, smart IR
technology and true wide dynamic range combine to provide clear images
even in unbalanced lighting conditions. The On Screen Display provides
adjustments for many functions such as color correction, digital zoom,
slow shutter, mirror image, BLC, WDR, defective pixel correction and
infrared on/off control.
The Professional Grade IP66 outdoor enclosure provides
all weather protection making it ideal for both indoor and outdoor
situations. Comes with a 3 axis concealed cable bracket for easy
2 year warranty.
- HD-TVI HD BNC output, plus CVBS analog BNC output for alternative connection/monitoring
- Operation over ‘almost any’ wire
- Over 1000 feet on standard RG59 coax; longer distances on RG6
- Up to 500’ on one pair from a Cat5e cable (using video balun pair).
- 1/3” progressive scan CMOS sensor with .01 lux native light sensitivity
- Your choice of 3.6mm or 12mm Megapixel lens to capture the desired field of view
- 120dB True Wide Dynamic Range to handle the most challenging of bright or unbalanced lighting conditions
- Digital slow shutter (Sens-Up) low light enhancement
- True Day/Night zero light operating range up to 262 feet from dual Super Beam IR LEDs
- Smart IR automatic exposure level adjust to achieve the desired IR brightness despite reflections and bright spots
- 2 Year Warranty