The CXW-600VIR digital color camera
features Sony’s latest patented Super HAD™ CCD technology. The camera
features a 2.8-12mm
varifocal lens, externally adjustable from underneath the
camera along with a high resolution 600
TV line CCD in the 1/3-inch format.
Typical color cameras are unable to produce usable images in low light
conditions. Sony’s new dual sensor with Super HAD™ technology allows
for full color pictures in daylight or adequately lit areas then
automatically switches to black and white with infrared assist at night
or in low light environments.
The CXW-600VIR day/night outdoor security camera provides exceptional
illumination with its high powered array of 42 LED illuminators. The
cameras IR range is in
excess of 90 feet.
Encased in an attractive cream colored IP66 enclosure, the
CXW-600VIR can operate under a variety of harsh, outdoor environments.
Water, dust, and crush resistant glass coating ensures a clear, vivid
picture, while the material coating isolates ultra-violet rays ensuring
long and stable operation.
- Outdoor Security Camera with Varifocal lens
- Video/Power leads - BNC video out
- Mounting Bracket
• Sony Ex-view Super HAD2™ Technology
• 1/3-Inch Format CCD Sensor
• Digital Signal Processing
• 600 TV Lines Resolution color, 700 TV Lines B/W
• Wide Dynamic Range - adjustable
• BNC video out
• 0 Lux Infrared Sensitivity
• 42 High Powered LED Illuminators
• IR Distance - 40m indoor, 30m outdoor
• IR Level Adjustment
• External Adjustable Varifocal Lens
• On Screen Display for image adjustments
• Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
• Automatic White Balance
• IP66 Weatherproof Rating
• Integral Feed-through Mount Included