Features an Ultra-bright LED Flashlight with 1,000,000 volts of stopping power. Unit is coated with a durable rubberized non-slip material for solid grip. •
Ni-MH rechargeable battery •
Charging time: 8 hours (if charged but left unused for 2 months - recharge for 4 hours)
• 4 Points of shock contact; tip, both sides and handle
• Soft rubber coating for secure grip
• Includes recharging cord and holster •
How to use the Zapbaton:
1. Turn on Zapbaton by pushing the ON/OFF switch located on top of the unit to the ON position. The Stun-Ready Indicator (Red LED Light) comes on to indicate the unit is ready.
2. Push the activation button located under the index finger when gripping the baton to discharge the unit. (when ON/OFF switch in off position pushing activation button turns on LED light)
3. Do not have your hand near the contact probes or you may receive a mild shock.
You do not need to be concerned about the effects of the charge being transferred to you. Even if the assailant is touching you while being stunned you will not feel the effects of the charge.
A short blast of 1/4 second duration will be enough to startle an attacker, cause minor muscle contractions and have a repelling effect. A moderate length of 2 to 4 seconds can cause an attacker to fall to the ground and result in some mental confusion usually causing a halt to the attack. Longer duration of 5 seconds can immobilize an attacker and cause disorientation, loss of balance with a week and dazed affect for some minutes after.