- True 1080P HDMI Video Output
- Substream Internet Video (fast, fluid, user controlled bandwidth flexibility)
- Network Substream
- Simultaneous video output capability:
HDMI, VGA, BNC, and Loop Through Allows complete monitoring flexibility
- ALL channel simultaneous playback (RARE on H.264 Advanced DVR Systems)
- Synced Audio
- Two Way Audio
- Email video support
- Advanced Storage Technology including E-Sata and Raid
- No HDD Storage Limitation
- True Full Hardware DSP Encoding
- Central Management Software and Internet Explorer Compatibility
- Monitor/Record Images anywhere an internet connection is available
- Monitor multiple DVR systems using the intuitive CMS included application
| || |
The G4-XLAHD series is a high quality digital video recorder utilizing H.264 hardware compression DSPs. The G4-XLAHD 4, 8, 24 and 32 channel DVRs can push real-time video and audio recording at 2CIF(704 x 240) resolution on every channel, or 15 FPS at a full 4CIF(D1) resolution on every channel. The 16 channel DVR can push real-time video and audio at CIF(352 x 240) or 6 FPS on every channel at full D1(704 x 480) resolution.
The ease of use in this DVR is amazing. Simply plug it in and it begins recording. Mouse control provides very simple point-and-click settings and control. In addition, the unit also includes an IR remote. Use the jog shuttle control to easily fast forward, rewind, and advanced frame-by-frame. You can playback one, two, three, four or ALL channels simultaneously directly off the unit and up to 4 channels simultaneously on the web interface or client software.
Remote viewing, playback, configuration, upgrade, reboot, and backup are all standard on the G4-XLAHD series DVR.
3 Year Warranty
Save money and install your own hard drive or purchase with a pre-installed hard drive.