The Wireless Motion Detector with remote can be used as a portable
alarm or be wall mounted. It can detect motion over an area of 30
feet by 110 degrees. The unit has a 45 second exit delay and a 10-15
second entry delay. This alarm is activated by the PIR sensor. The
unit also uses magnetic sensors with 6 feet of wire to detect the
opening of a protected door or window. The HS4340D also has a low
battery indicator. The alarm is 120 dB; the chime is 85 dB. This
alarm measures 4 1/2" x 3" x 1 3/4". The unit's power supply is 3 AA
batteries which are not included. Also, a 7.5-15 volt adapter can be
used (not included). The remote takes 2-1.5 volt batteries (SR44 or
357A) which are included. This alarm comes with 1 remote.
- Adjustable Sensor Head provides 110° coverage within 180° area, up to 30
- Choose Chime to announce visitors or 120 dB Alarm to sound if intruders
- Remote control on/off, operates from up to 25 feet away.
- Up to 15 second entry and 45 second exit delay.
- Magnetic sensors connect to widows or doors.
- Alarm time is continuous while motion is detected; 1 minute after no
motion is detected.