Now you can have a vicious canine
greet any individual that approaches your house when you are away,
frightening prospective burglars without the expense of dog food,
veterinarian expenses, and so on. A recording of a vicious German
Shepard in attack mode starts to play - frightening away a prospective
burglar. According to the US Department of Justice, “a dogs presence is
a close substitute for human occupancy and most burglars avoid houses
This alarm system is really efficient for homes,
workplace, manufacturing facility or any location that requires the
consistent security of an attack dog. In addition to the barking dog
the device can also be set to an alarm or chime mode. The chime is a
great feature for store owners to let them know a customer has entered
the store or at home as an automatic doorbell to alert you to visitors
are approaching. Please note that it will work with virtually any sort
of wall (wood, cement, brick, stucco, and so on) however will not
detect through metal walls or walls with metal studs.
- The Streetwise Electronic Watch Dog sends out
microwave signals so it can "see" through walls and spot somebody
approaching from as much as 10 feet away.
- Wireless remote control to arm/disarm the unit,
change the sound mode, or activate the panic alarm in case of an
- Three modes: barking dog, chime or alarm
- Powered by an AC adapter (included) or 3 AA batteries
(not included) for temporary use during a power outage.
- Includes a wireless remote to permit you to activate
and deactivate the device from a distance along with a panic alarm
button in case of emergency.
- Eight volume levels with maximum volume of 120 dB
- Dimensions: 6 x 5.75 x 3.75 inches.
- Streetwise Virtual K9
- Remote Control with battery
- Instruction Sheet
- Dog warning sign
- AC Power Adapter