SuperDVR USB grabber has 4 video input channels and 2 audio input channels.
Fully compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
Watching and recording video on your computer is easy to setup with the USB Video Grabber. Simply plug the video grabber into any USB 2.0 port on your computer and install the included software. Then plug in your cameras, software will automatically detect and display the video images. You can then set the system to record by motion, schedule, or continuous.
Picture display and recording can be set to 640x480 or 320x240. Recorded picture has adjustable MPEG4 compression settings to increase image quality or save hard drive space, and each channel can be adjusted independently. Maximum recording rate is 30 frames per second and is adjustable on each channel. You can playback video by date or event such as motion or schedule.
Remote viewing and playback is also possible through Internet Explorer by enabling the web camera service in the SuperDVR software. The first time you connect you will be prompted to download the remote viewer. If your computer uses a Dynamic IP address you will probably want to use a free Dynamic Name Service such as http://www.dyndns.com. This will allow you to connect to your computer from anywhere without knowing your computers IP address.
For more information on the SuperDVR Click Here to download the user manual.
- Remote monitoring from any PC via internet.
- Digital recording of live video to your PC's hard-drive.
- Software-based pixel motion detection capability.
- User friendly Microsoft Windows based software.
- Use with your existing observation system.
- System Includes: USB Video Grabber and Web Ready Software.
- Compatible with Windows 2000(SP4 above)/2003(SP1 above)/XP(SP2 above)/Windows Vista, Windows 7 (not compatible with 64 bit operating systems)
System comes with Windows Vista and Windows 7 software, if you are using Windows XP please download the software from this link: Windows XP USB Digital Recorder software