- Multiplex operation - record, live, playback,
backup, control, and remote access
- H.264 Baseline profile video compression /
- Record in full 960H (960x480) or 720P AHD with real-time quality (30fps
- Streaming video for mobile phone or PDA (IPhone, Android, Blackberry
supported) - use SuperLivePro app
- Support NAT function, QR code scanning by mobile devices.
- Live view and access control through Internet Explorer, Firefox,
Chrome, and Mac OSX/Safari.
- 2 year Warranty
The S0801R18SL security DVR allows users to adjust all 8 camera channels
separately regarding image quality and record settings to meet
your specific surveillance needs.
The S0801R18SL provides 8 video inputs with 240 frames per
second (fps) recording at full 960H (960 x 480) or AHD 720p resolution.
With the newly implemented software, the DVR can be
easily accessed from your mobile device in a few seconds. Simply scan
the QR code from the Information Menu using your mobile phone and
enable NAT feature. You will now have access to live
stream video footage anywhere around the globe using your mobile
The USB port allows video to be saved to an USB flash drive or external
drive. Searching files can
be done by Time & Date, Event or File Management.
||Analog: 8x960H or 8x720p AHD or any combination
||1920 x 1080
/ 960H (30 fps) each channel
AHD @ 30fps
/ Schedule / Motion detection
Disk / USB HDD or Network
(PTZ), USB2.0 x 2
x 1 up to 4TB
ºF ~ 131 ºF
10.2" x D 8.4" x H 1.8"