|The PTB-001 is a small panning bracket with remote RS-485 control. Give your fixed camera the ability to pan up to 255°, set left and right limits, 1 home position, set 8 preset positions and 1 auto tour. The bracket can also be manually tilted 60° downward and 30° upward. |
Configurations such as home position, scan tour and presets will not be lost if power fails. If device was running a scan it will resume the scan when power is restored. Rotating speed can be set to 10°/sec, 18°/sec or 25°/sec.
Controllable with any Pelco-D 2400 baud rate device including most digital video recorders. IP66 construction applicable for both indoor and outdoor use.
| || Specifications: |
- Completely independent intellectual property.
- 255° Horizontal rotation. Left and Right stop positions can be freely set.
- Built-in Intelligent decoder, intelligent preset position, intelligent scan function.
- Can set 1 home position and 8 preset positions
- Rotating speed is adjustable, 10°/ 18°/ 25° per second.
- Load Capacity: 1kg (2.2lbs)
- DC 12V Input power, RS-485 control cable.
- Customized high quality and durable motor with stable smooth operation
- Only 170mm length (6-3/4"), easy to install
- Waterproof design, dust-proof and high temperature resistance, industrial level ABS material.