Our new Weatherproof Digital Wireless
Transmitter and Receiver can send video signals and RS-485
communication signals up to 3000 feet with clear line of sight. It also
has detachable antennas for attaching higher gain antennas for even
Encased in aluminum alloy outdoor
enclosure with an IP66 rating these transmitters and
receivers can handle a variety of harsh weather conditions. They send
digitally encrypted video at data rates up to12Mbps for clear stable
720 x 480 resolution images from security cameras, or any video device
with standard composite video outputs.
The transmitter and receiver operate
on 12 volts DC so they can be easily powered with the included power
supply, external batteries or solar power if available.
inputs: Transmitter and receiver have reverse polarity SMA
female connectors so any replacement antenna or antenna cable must have
a reverse polarity SMA male connector.
- Frequency Band: 2.400 to 2.4800 GHz2.4GHz
- Antenna: Reverse Polarity omni-directional antenna -
- Max. Transmit Power: 200mW
- Receiver Sensitivity: -85dBm minimum
- Digital Modulation: 16QAM/QPSK/BPSK
- Transmission Channels: 80 channels auto selection
- RS-485: Pelco-P, Pelco-D auto select, 2400 baud rate
- Video Bit Rate: Up to 12Mbps
- Random ID Code: Up to 4 million sets
- Image Processor: MPEG4 encode/decode
- Video Resolution: 720 x 480 @ 30 fps
- Video Input/Output Level: 1Vp-p type @75O(video)
- Video Input/Output Connector: BNC Male
- Power Supply: 12Volt DC, 1 A
- Max Current Consumption: 500mA
- Dimensions: 6" (W) x 4-3/4" (D) x 1-1/2" (H)
Select a row below to filter reviews.