The IR-LV60 digital color camera
features Sony’s CCD II technology.
4~9mm External Adjustable Varifocal Lens
with 600 lines of resolution.
Standard color cameras are unable to produce usable images in low light
conditions. The IR-LV60 utilizes an
auto-switching CCD that automatically switches to black and white images at
night or low lux environments. Then activates its 24 High Powered LEDs to
provide infrared illumination up to 100 ft in total darkness.
The camera features a weatherproof and vandal resistant housing allowing it
to operate under harsh outdoor environments. Its OSD (on screen display)
provides adjustments for features such as Wide Dynamic Range, Digital Noise
Reduction, Sense-up (low light intensified) and picture adjustments.
- Outdoor Security Camera with Infrared
- Video/Power leads (BNC video out)
- Mounting Bracket
- 1/3” Sony CCD II
- 4~9mm External Adjustable Vari-Focal Lens
- 600 TV Line High resolution
- 105ft Infrared Range / High-Power 24 IR LED
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Digital Noise Reduction
- Sens-Up (Low Light Intensified)
- On Screen Display : Easy camera setting
- Weather & Vandal-Resistant Case
- Cable thru mount