The 960H-DVR4 is packed with upgrades and features not found with most digital video recorders. The 960H-DVR4 has a lock and unlock feature
when playing back video to prevent important files from
being erased and will not be overwritten. You can also
assign hard drive recording space on a per camera basis,
this allows cameras in areas of more interest to record for
longer periods before being overwritten.
and playback can be done by numerous methods including
instant channel for last 5 minutes, date/time, event,
channel, file tags and smart search. Smart search
allows you to define an area or areas on the screen and search
for any motion that occurred in those specific areas.
or exporting files can be done with most USB devices such
as USB flash drives, USB HDDs and USB writer. Files are
coped in MP4 format and can be played in many popular media players
or with the file player program automatically included along
with the video files.
remote network access of all DVR functions is available
through web browsers on computer or laptops. Smartphone
access is available using the Guarding Expert app for
live viewing and playback with functions such as digital
zoom, adjusting image quality, picture capture, PTZ control
and alarm management. Features:
- Multiplexing operation - record, live, playback, backup, control, and remote access
- H.264 video compression / decompression with configurable quality
- Record in Full 960H(960x480) with real-time quality (30fps each)
- Independent configuration for each channel, including resolution, frame rate, bit rate, image
- Pre-record and post-record for motion detection for recording, and pre-record time for schedule
- Locking and unlocking record files.
- Bi-directional audio capabilities
- Search by time/date, event or tag with image preview
- Free DDNS service for dynamic IP addresses
- Streaming video for mobile phone or tablets, (IPhone, Android supported with Guarding Expert app)
- HDD quota management; different capacity can be assigned to different channel
- Normal and event recording parameters configurable per individual camera.
- Supports Remote access from multiple browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox)
- Plug-in for Mac OS 10.6 or above; supports Safari and/or Chrome for Mac.
- RS-485 for PTZ control
- Digital watermark