This is an ordinary looking remote car key except it
contains a hidden camera with audio and a built-in mini DVR. The unit can record
for an hour before you need to recharge the battery. No drivers or outside power
source needed. It will charge plugged into your computer with the included USB
The Car Keys DVR records onto a microSD card, 16GB maximum (not included).
To Enter the video mode when device is turned off press OFF/ON button till
yellow light turns on, press (Play/REC) till yellow light flash three times now
unit is recording video. Press the (Play/REC) to stop Recording. Press and hold
OFF/ON to switch off.
To Enter the camera mode in turned off status press (OFF/ON button) till yellow
light on, click (Play/REC) the yellow light will flash one time then take one
photo and again and again. Press and hold OFF/ON to switch off.
• Charge: charging yellow light on, when full light off.
• USB file reading and writing: yellow light slow flash
• Standby status: yellow light long time on
• Card is full: yellow light on even when power is off
• Low battery power: yellow light will flash slow
• Video format: AVI
• Video Resolution: 720x480
• Camera Resolution: 1280x1024
• Battery: 280mAh 3.7V
• Storage: MicroSD 16GB maximum (not included)
• Time/Date Stamp
• 30 Frames Per Second (FPS)
• Dimensions 2" x 1 1/4" x 3/8"
• Keychain DVR
• USB Cord for recharging and transferring video/photos
• User manual
• Gift Box